Saturday, January 13

So cold!

I am freezing today! I'm actually wearing long johns (tops and bottoms) under my clothes today. Bah! Too cold!


And speaking of cold, I got the sweetest pattern for little fleece jammies for Siris. I went to Joann Fabrics, and they were on sale, but STILL out of the one I wanted. Pissed, I ran over to Hancock Fabrics, only to discover they were on sale there too! Yes! So. I think I shall be sewing jammies this weekend. I already have a buttload of fleece. :)

Starting on the Morale Builder Stockings. I shall be knitting these things forever! Size one needles! Yikes! Oh well, they will be worth it right? I just hope that my legs aren't too chubby for them.

Not much else going on. Pretty dull here today actually. But it could just be the cold. :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I added you to the Dog KAL, stay warm!

Anonymous said...

My cousins in St. Paul tell me it just got 'very cold' there. We in Boston have been spared so far.