Wednesday, January 24

Dog sweater status


I finished a doggie sweater, and I"ll be sending it off to the GPA arts and craft fair. Because it is too big for Siris, and I'm a sucker for helping out animals. We looking at getting a retire racer, and this way I can still help.

Siris has some new jammies. A matching pair will also be sent. Hopefully I can turn out one more set before I have to mail the stuff off on Friday.

4 comments:

cpurl17 said...

What sweet doggies. I love the sweater and those jammies, too cute!

p.s. can't wait to see how the bone felts up!

Anonymous said...

My gosh, this sweater is so absolutely cute - and so is Siris in the jammies, so adorable!

Guinifer said...

Thsoe jammies are a hoot! Is he in disguise?

Valkryie Knit This said...

He totally is! :D No one will think it's him if he has spots!