Holy Hell, where did the year go?
I can't believe it's January already! ack!
No much happening as of late. Went to Space Aliens last night to celebrate my nephew's 8th birthday. Played some games and got super sick off the food. Fun Fun fun.
I finished the little sweater I started. Go me! I've just got to wake Siris up to take a photo of him in it. I'm kind of curious to see how many projects I finished this year. I've got them all written down, and most have photos in my knitting journal. But to sit down and count them up?
Hmm.... That could be interesting. Any bets?
Hershey's with brownies tastes like ass. Don't eat them. They sound good, but they are not.
I woke up with a migraine today. I feel like ass. It sucks. I really wanted to stay in bed all day today. I probably would have if my Hubby hadn't moved the TV out of the bedroom. I would have just stayed in bed and watched Buffy all day.
Crap! Now I think my digital camera just died. Just want I needed! It's got weird lines running across the screen, and they show up when I bring the image on to my computer. crap crap crap.
I've still got Xmas money, but I wanted to spend it on the Socks that Rock club. New camera or more yarn? I made a goal of not buying yarn for a month, and the socks that rock club doesn't count....but I really need a camera. The one I have I got... oh... for Xmas 97? I think. So I know it's time for a new one....
No comments:
Post a Comment