Where I talk about knitting, sewing, my dog, my son, baking and the occasional exploding ovary.
That really sucks!! I'm glad that they only stole things that can be replaced vs. art. But it still sucks.
Somebody wants early admission to the Greystone College, huh?Sorry about your bad news.
I'm sorry, that sucks. I hope insurance will cover the loss.
Oh, that sucks!!! I hate nasty people...
{{{HUGS!}}}at least the yarn was safe ;)but that's a horrible, violating feeling. hopefully the thugs that did it reap what they sow!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That really sucks!! I'm glad that they only stole things that can be replaced vs. art. But it still sucks.
Somebody wants early admission to the Greystone College, huh?
Sorry about your bad news.
I'm sorry, that sucks. I hope insurance will cover the loss.
Oh, that sucks!!!
I hate nasty people...
{{{HUGS!}}}
at least the yarn was safe ;)
but that's a horrible, violating feeling. hopefully the thugs that did it reap what they sow!
Post a Comment