Monday, February 23

FREE YARN!!!

Did I get your attention? :)

Okay. So you all remember how my hubby is in that little comic contest? Well, it's the final week and he's doing a push to get out the vote. So I thought I'd do my part. If you go, vote for him, make him your favorite, and give him all the stars you can, I will in turn, give you yarn. for free! I will let you pick out anything I have in my stash on ravelry. Don't forget my sale/trade page.

All I need is for you to do this, go make an account, do the vote and favorite thing. Friend my hubby. Then post here with your user name and your top 2 choices. On March 1st I will have a uninvolved party use a random number thinggy to pick the winner. And I will send you one of your two choices. If you've already voted, thank you! Now friend my hubby and put your info here. Hell, if you have a Significant Other, get them to vote, and post here too. It'll double your chances.

Oh! And if you could, pass the word along, that would be great! Heck, I'd even give you an extra entry. Go post it on your blog, and link it back to me. That would be great! The more word out I can get, the better. I'd love to see a bunch of knitters win it for my hubby. :)

-I'll give you an 'entry' on the stash page. Meaning if there are 4 skeins of lace weight or 5 skeins of wool, you'll get all of them. Not just one.
-I'm pretty sure some of this yarn will never make it to the sale page. So this is the only way you'll get a couple skeins. That and you sneaking into my house at night to get it.
-I do have a few skeins of sock yarn not in yet. Some vesper, and sKitches and some lovely German stuff. Pick 'surprise me' and I'll send you one of those. :)

Thank you all. And good luck!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Done!

Unknown said...

D'oh, I didn't read all the way through the directions.

Rav name: JenniferElaine

Top two picks: Vesper Oh Lollipop!
or sKnitches Planetary

Emmy Lou said...

deed is done - proves I will do anything for yarn because I don't think I have ever given comics a second look, ha ha.

Rav name - emmylouhelmuth

Top two picks(this was difficult)

Fearless Fibers Superwash Merino Wool Sock Yarn - Sublime

Fearless Fibers Tight Twist Superwash Sock - Marrakash

keeping my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Done - Amazing comic, BTW.

Username - bittergirl
Top 2 picks - Vesper Witchy Woman, Fearless Fibers Blue Raven.

Hope he wins!!

Sarah Kalkbrenner said...

Done!
Okay, my user name is the same as my Rav name: kalkette
My top two picks are:
Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud in Tide Pool
and Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Multi in Bittersweet.

Thanks,
Sarah

Brooke said...

Done! Tell your hubb that he is very talented.

My Rav name is : Brookie

Top Two: BMFA Lightweight in Hot Flash, and Snitches Sync. in Planetary.

Crossing my fingers....

Anonymous said...

Ok I have accomplished said tasks. Great comic -- your hubby is very talented. If I am your chosen -- Vesper Witchy Woman or Spooky would make me dance.

I am lisatoo on ravalry.

Aitara said...

done, done and done! (me, boy and blog)

Sadly, I'm indecisive today, therefore i have a top 4:
a swell yarn duet in snapdragon
vesper in winter's passing
vesper in imagination
and lorna's laces Franklin's Panopticon