So. Yarn drawing tomorrow. Why tomorrow, you ask? (I know you do. You can't wait, the suspense is killing you.) Because tonight, my hubby and I are escaping! We're going to the Ever Exciting Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel. We're not gamblers. Nope. Not in the least. But the rest of the family is, and they're all heading down, and they got us a room. So, we got us a dog sitter and we're taking Johnathan and we're going for our First ever overnight trip! Woo! The last time Hubby and I went away was...um... 9 months ago. We stayed in the hospital. Yea. Not a vacation really. I'm so excited for the 1 hour car ride. It's free knitting time! And, if there is a ton of family around, they like to steal the baby. MORE free knitting time. :)
Speaking of Johnathan, the little monkey turned 9 months yesterday! He started crawling a week ago, and it's been go go GO! Ever since. He had his 9 month checkup yesterday. He's 30(!!) inches long (94%) and 17 lb 14 oz (11%) He's a string bean. :) I will leave you with a little picture of the ham.
3 comments:
Good Lord - he's NINE months old already? How on earth did that happen?
He's cuter than ever, though!
oh what a cutie!!
I can't believe it's been 9 months!
Enjoy the evening out! (and the knitting time!)
Have an excellent trip!
Post a Comment