So. I am on the 4th color change on the baby sweater. I also frogged 15 or so rows of it. Also? Since I cast on at 9 am on Friday morning, I've taken the dog to the vet. Twice. Done several loads of laundry, mowed the lawn, tried to pick up the house, and gone on a date for the first time since Johnathan was born. We ate at a little Mexican restaurant and saw "The Dark Knight". All I have to say is, it sure is a shame Heath Ledger died in a pool of his own vomit. His Joker is awesome. Unhinged. Like the Joker *should* be. Oh. Did I get too nerdy for you there? Sorry. More knitting....
Here's hoping I'll be able to keep up the momentum and finish the baby sweater. and Hopefully, I'll not have to take the dog to the vet again before Wednesday.
2 comments:
Dude, you put me to shame. I didn't touch a knitting needle until Iris was 6 months old. You are a force of motherhood to be reckoned with.
heheh. :) I'm lucky the baby sleeps well. And grandma wants him. I say I'm cleaning the house, but really, I'm trying to knit. :D
Post a Comment