The fans are gone! Well, they were actually gone yesterday, but I'm been so enjoying listening to...well silence that I've been to lazy to blog. That and I'm surrounded by boxes. I'm trying to downsize and get rid of tings before they go back into the craft room. I already took 2 bags to goodwill (one was full of clothes) and I've got another box going soon.
I've been knitting! Because I can't vacuum or do laundry or really, anything except the dishes. :) So I've got one sleeve to go and I'm gone with the baby sweater. I'm planning to make a matching sweater for Osiris out of my leftovers. I've talked with a couple folks on Ravelry and they're going to send me their scrapes. I hope I have enough yarn!
I've got a wedding to attend on the 30th. If we go. It's in Madison. Which is a haul with a little baby. Anyway, I want to cast on a shrug for that. Maybe I'll get it done? Maybe we'll go? Who knows! I also plan on casting on some doggie sweaters for K9KittersUSA, which is a group that sells dog sweaters to raise money for dog charities. I can get on board with that.
That's pretty much it really. We looked at some paint and carpet samples on Sunday. The rebuild guys are coming tomorrow to do...something. I don't know. Measure?
Oh. Better go. Baby is waking up.
No comments:
Post a Comment