Tuesday, July 8

The one where my dog was almost killed....

Last night my hubby was walking our dogs, and my little guy got attacked by another dog. The dog burst thru the invisible fence and torn up my little guy. He's stapled back together, but they're not sure if all the skin will take, as he was missing a chunk and they had to stretch the skin tight to put him back together. He might need skin grafts.

Thank god he's alive, and the other dog didn't get him by the neck. I spent the night on the floor with him, and he cried the whole time. So, now we're taking care of 2 babies.

I was at home taking care of Johnathan, and Micheal called me, saying "you gotta come get us... siris... bite....oh...god...." I totally pulled a Britney Spears and ran out carrying Johnathan, barefoot, to the car and went to find them. Michael was covered in blood, and Siris looked awful. His whole right leg was missing skin, and it look like a chunk of the muscle was torn. Siris went in back, I hoped in the back seat, holding Johnathan, Cleo went in front and Michael drove to the Emergency vets. On the way there I called Michaels' Mom to met us to get Johnathan. She called Dan to come to, he went home and got the car seat, diaper bag and shoes for me, then took Cleo home, while Johnathan went with Grandma and then Michael and I went to Urgent Care, as Siris had bit Michael in the thumb when he tried to pick him up.

We're take him in to our vets' at one to have him looked over, and see what they can do to help us. We just don't what to do! We're overwhelemd with him and the baby.

2 comments:

Criosa said...

oh, no! poor Siris!

I hope it's not as bad as it seems and he heals up good.

Knit-Knot said...

Poor puppy. Give him a gentle scritch from me.

:(