Sunday, December 2

Yeah Snow!

Hubby and I cleaned out the garage yesterday. So the cars are safely tucked in away from all the mean nasty snow. Yesterday we just puttered around the house, and I stayed in my jammies for as long as humanly possible. Today we're going out to eat with his family. Which is a good thing, as Ive been craving mozzarella cheese sticks with ranch dressing for the past 2 days. Yum...

No knitting as of yet, but I did work on cleaning up the craft room a little. I really need a hat, now that it's winter, and I'm stuck on what to knit. I just bought a new jacket that's black and red. But 75% of the yarn I have in my stash is a shade of pink. So, do I clash? Does it matter if my hat doesn't match my jacket? Plus, the yarn I bought to make mittens is A)pink and brown or B)black purple and lime green. Huh. Maybe I'm just not meant to match.

No comments: