So I did hair for a wedding yesterday, and the bride actually got teary eyed (the good kind!) when she saw her hair. Which made me get all teary eyed. Best. Reaction. Ever.
Anyway. I gots me some guilt free money, and I need to spend it. At first I thought I would buy some clothes or something useful, but I can still wear most of my normal wardrobe. And I have got a lot of hand me down maternity clothes, so I said... screw it! I'm buying knitting goodies.
First thing on my list? EZ's book The Opinionated Knitter. Can you believe I don't own this book yet? So sad. I might also pick up the Knitters Almanac while I'm at it.
Oooo! I think I'm going to get me some socks that rock too. Because I can. It's guilt free money. Remember?
Anyway. Lets see.. what else.... Jan 8th! It's coming up soon. That's when we get our ultrasound. I'm super excited. But, I'm trying to not get to excited, I'm betting the baby will be shy and we won't get to find out what it is. But... here's hoping! :) I gotta get my butt in gear and finish my mommy snug. That's the sweater I had issues with and frogged a ton a couple weeks back. I think it's sat int he naughty corner long enough.
1 comment:
Happy New Year!! What a great year 2008 will be!
Post a Comment