Sunday, May 13

The Dog ate my Breakfeast.

Well, yesterday he did. He jumped on the island and ate my yogurt and granola. Boo!

Yesterday I cleaned the house from top to bottom. So you know what that means? Guiltless knitting all day! :D Woo! I think I'm going to cast on some socks. Since I got the rest of my radio yarn in the mail. I got knitpicks sock yarn, in black, purple and blue. The purple will be Millicent and the black, Rhiannon. I think I'm going to cast on for Rhiannon. That's calling my name right now.

We're going out to eat today with the whole family ( his side and mine) for Mother's day to Coyote Moon today. Never heard of it until last week, but the food is supposed to be good. So here's hoping.

Other then that, it's a slacker day. I think I'm going to hop into the shower and then get comfy on the couch and knit.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Those are some serious sock patterns. Wow! They look challenging, to say the least.

cpurl17 said...

I hope you had a fun day! Bad doggie snagging your breakfast like that. The other day I caught my cat trying to steal my Special K (what!?)