I ran to target, got a card, and sent my secret pal it. Yeah!
So. That's done. Now what do I do with the rest of my day?
Last night I finally picked up my "Knitting without Tears" book By Elizabeth Zimmerman. Man, she's a hoot! I was trying to figure out why I had to do a cable cast on. She explained the reason why in that book. I can't believe I've had it for well over a year and never read it before. I've flipped through and looked at the pictures (all eight of them) but that's it. I think I'm going to have to sit down and read it.
Oh! And I learned that the way I knit (left handed) is supposed to be the fastest. Why am I not finishing things faster then? Huh? Explain that to me!
Okay. Enough babble. I'm off to hopefully finish my cleaves. I've got about 3 inches left on the sleeve, and then the ribbing and I'm done!
No comments:
Post a Comment