Wednesday, October 26

Knitting! yeah!


I started my Cleaves yesterday. I'm using Lotus pink in Lambs pride bulky. I love this yarn. LOVE IT. I think I shall only use this form now on. That's how much I love it. :D

I've got too many projects in the works. I wanted to finish at least one more thing before I cast this on, but I couldn't wait any longer. :)

I did finish another baby hat for our friends who will be popping soon. It's the cutset thing ever.


I've also mostly finished one doggie coat for JellyBean's pups. I just have to finish the belly band, and make another one. Then of course I have 2 sweaters for myself to finish, not counting the cleaves. But, I also did finish those sock for my MIL. But now I want to make socks for my Mom and my hubby. But I'm not sure what I want to get for him. I have this stuff to dye on hand. I think he may like that. Then again, he may not care if it was hand dyed and knitted. I just don't know. But I really should be knitting. I want my cleaves!

No comments: