Well. Not really. I worked today, but went home a couple hours early due to a headache that was heading towards migraine. I took an nap, and felt better. But now, it's creeping back and I think I should just go to bed.
I've got to tally up some destashes, before I forget them.
Knitted 0
Sold -6
Bought +1 (Three Irish Girls yarn vault sale. I had to get some. I only got I skein)
Past total -34
New Total -39
Not bad at all. I am looking at a couple destashs of yarn on Ravelry right now. Trying to decide what I really *need* for yarn. :)
Tomorrow being Easter, I have the day off and plan on spending it with family. And I'm luckly enough to have Monday off as well, which I think I will spend part of the day cleaning, and part of the day sewing.
I am excited to see my son all dressed up in his "handsome clothes" tomorrow. I got him a sweet little outfit on the sale rack. Shirt, shoes, pants and a skull and crossbones tie. He's going to be rocking. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment