So, this year I decided that I'm really and truly going to work on not having so much stash. I've given myself some rules to follow, lets see how long they last. :)
First one would be "more out than in" Which I actually did this month! Hooray! I bought no fabric what so ever. And for yarn, I destashed 15 skeins of yarn, and bought 5. Which brings me to the second rule, I can only buy with destash money. Or 'free' money. Not budget money. Like I said, so far so good. I'm also trying to knit things up, so that counts as out as well. So I might try and keep track at the end of each month, just to see how I'm doing. :)
Yarn 15 out 5 in total -10
Fabric 0 out 0 in total 0
Lets see, what else is going on...
I'm the new knitting instructor at Crafts Direct. Woo! My first class in Monday the 6th. I'm pretty excited, and hope all goes well. I'm also taking Wilton's Class 4 at Crafts Direct, and the first class is tonight, and I am not prepared at all. They just got the kits in, and I haven't even looked at the sheet to see what I need. But I'm super excited to take it! :)
Nothing really exciting happening here I guess. Which I'll totally take, as when things get exciting, it's normally the bad exciting.
1 comment:
I tried this last year ... I called it my Yarnwatchers points (like Weightwatchers). I was always on the positive so I look forward to your success!
Post a Comment