I can't believe it's October already. The last couple months have just flown by!
Good news! My husband has accepted a job offer! In town! Super excited. :) It mean I get to knock back my hours a little bit so I will be around more. I picked up a ton of hours at work when her was laid off to help out. I am super thankful I was able to do that. And now cut them back a little but, so we can juggle Johnathan, not not have to track down day care.
Today is my Grandmothers (or momma's momma's momma to Johnathan) 88th birthday. We're heading to the cities to visit. She is in the hospital after having a aneurysm on Friday. So far things are looking up, so here's hoping. My parents should be here in about an hour, and then we're driving on down.
Here's a poorly taken photo of my newest knitting. Bakersfield in Three Irish Girls "Smoke and Mirrors"
So. that's my 5 second update. Now to try and catch up on my blogs! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment