Monday, May 9

Round 2.

Day three of Rabies shots fell on Sunday, or as most people called it, MOTHERS DAY!  So, wonderful mother that I am, I hauled my kid to the hospital and had 2 nurses hold him down as he screamed bloody murder while a third nurse gave him a shot to the leg.

Okay. Hubby came too. And they did give him the numbing stuff on his leg. And he stopped crying pretty quickly after it was all over.  But still. Not how i would have chose to spend 2 1/2 hours of my life.  Actually that was time my hubby spent.  I left 1 hour 45 minuted into it, because I had to go to work.

So. Now just days 7, 14 and 21 left.

But I did get breakfast made for me, and flowers and a hand made card. So that's the part I'm going to try to remember.

No comments: