Tuesday, March 15

I made something!

So last week, I actually finished a couple of quilts.

It's from the Material Obsession book.  Avalon I think it's called?  I don't know.  I made it so very long ago! I started quilting it, and then gave up because it wasn't working.  I pulled it out last week, half arsed it, and it's fine for the couch. :)  The fabric is Hey Sugar from Cosmo Cricket and I think Chinese Red from Kona.


The next one is my Postage Stamp Quilt.  Better late than never! :)



Here its is on top of my queen sized bed.  It's a nice size all finished up! larger than I thought it would be.  I did diagonal quilting along the pink and orange block. 







Here is my son hamming it up.  Whenever I lay out a quilt, he has to jump on it and help out. :) 


2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Well done!! That spider block is cute!!

Valkryie Knit This said...

thanks! That's my fav print. :) I just had to toss it in.