I finished quilting my monster quilt, and I'm super happy with the way it turned out. I just have to attach the binding and wash and it's done. Yea! I think I'm going to try Red Pepper Quilts binding method. I've been trying to figure out a nice way to machine stitch the binding down, and I like the way she's done it.
On the knitting front, I finished my brother's sweater. And he promptly left the state. So, I've put off weaving in the gazillion ends for awhile. I should finish it and block it so that when he comes back he can wear it.
Other than that, not much going on. I joined ANOTHER bee. Yes. I may be crazy. This one is focusing on the string method, which I've always wanted to try. This month we're doing spiderweb blocks. I can't wait to start.
And, a little heads up for my peeps, October is a big month for me. Stay tuned. You may get some free stuff out of me. :)
1 comment:
Hello! I'd love to be entered for the fat quarters. Beautiful!
Post a Comment