Thursday, August 6

dude.

I'm not dead yet. Really. I just work 87 hours a day and still haven't fixed the lap top. I think we shoud do this soon. Like, maybe next week? I don't know. I'm sad that I don't get online as much as I'd like to. I feel like I"m missing out. :)

Speaking of missing out, I'm missing sock summit. Boo.

On a happy note, my little dude is 14 months. He running and climbing and just acting full of energy. ALL. THE. TIME. he gives hugs and cries for Mommy! when he needs something. It's super cute. But, he gives me at least 1 heart attack a day, by climbing on top of the couch, or climbing on top of the dog, on top of the chair. It's nuts.

3 comments:

Sarah Kalkbrenner said...

It's okay, I'm missing sock summit too.

Chris Mellang said...

I missed it too.

Maybe we should do our own little Sock Summit Saturday. Get together for brunch & knitting, hit a few yarn shops, stop for good coffee and more knitting....you get the idea.

Valkryie Knit This said...

Dude. That's the best idea yet! When and where? I'll start hoarding sock yarn money. :)