So. What's been going on here? Lots of stuff. I've been working everyday to cover a girl that's on vacation. She comes back this weekend, so I'll be back to my 2 days a week.
Friday night we had a scare, at 2:30 in the morning a dude tried to get into our house. Turns out he was peeing on the lawnmower mans' lawn when he got home from work, and when the LM yelled at him, and called the cops, the dude FOLLOWED him into his house. LM's son ran after him, and he ran to our house to try to get in and get away. He was on the deck trying to open the door, and the dogs were freaking out and my husband got up and said 'what the f*ck!?' and the dude said "let me in!" as he ran away. I called the cops, and they were here in 10 seconds, as they were already on the way because LM had already called them. They swept the neighboorhood, even looking under the tarp that covers the pool next door. Crazy! I was pretty freaked out, and didn't get back to sleep until after 4 am. Then the baby got up at 7. We ened up takeing a couple naps together that day. :)
At work they got a new system, and need all the data transfered into it, so I get to work from home via remote desktop while the baby sleeps. Works in everyone's favor.
1 comment:
Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.
Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER
Post a Comment