Tuesday, December 2

PSA

So. I'm still here. Really I am. I can't believe it's already December. Holy carp when did that happen?

So. Since it's December, you know what that means. Cold. And gifts. Right. It's cold, and it's time to give those you love gifts. What about our four legged friends? They get cold too! Well, if you're an Italian greyhound in MN you do. Anyway, my point is this. If you know anyone that has a cold little dog, why not head over to the K9 Knitters website and pick a sweater up? Not only are they hand knit at a really good price, 100% of the money raised goes to a nice pet charity. They have sizes all the way up to moose sized.

A dog you know gets a sweater, and the money goes to a pet charity. It's like..win win win!

Just so you know, I've knit a couple sweaters for this group. And I plan to knit a whole bunch more. :)

No comments: