Friday, October 3

A quick Update of the last few week or so.

Last Thursday marked my first yoga class. I loved it! It's a yoga/Pilate's class, that really works your core. So I have hopes of getting rid of the baby belly. :)

Speaking of the baby, Friday was his 4 month check up. 13 pounds 11 oz (25th%) 26 inches long (86th%) and his head put him right at 50th%. Got shots, and since he no longer wants a bottle, we were told we could start trying rice cereal, as he most likely will take that from someone else.

Then, we went to our friends house and watched the debate, where he rolled over for the first time.
Ready for the debate

On Tuesday Osiris went to his last vet visit. They gave him the all clear!
He does not like to be woken up to get pictures taken

Which is good. We're finally done with the dog bite ordeal. Money from the other owner should be coming within the next couple weeks. Also, Yesterday was Osiris's birthday. He turned 2. Which is a pretty big deal considering we very nearly lost him in July.

ON Sunday my Grandmother turns 85 which is a much bigger deal then 2. We're heading to Spicer for the party, and to show off the baby, as no one on that side has seen him. I'm sure he will get squeezed by everyone. Poor guy. :)

I'll save the knitting update for later, I need to take some pictures. :)

3 comments:

Trillian42 said...

I can't believe he's 4 months already! I'm sure that's even tougher for you to believe. And he's SO CUTE!!!

And I'm so glad Osiris is doing so well, too. I know how scared you were when that whole ordeal started, and to see him looking so good is so wonderful.

Valkryie Knit This said...

I know! 4months really flew by. It's crazy!

Thanks again for your well wishes for Osiris. I'm pretty sure it was all the knitty vibes that made him better. :)

Sarah Kalkbrenner said...

Hey Valkyrie, where do you take your yoga class?