I finished the first of my husbands' socks. This was taken yesterday afternoon.
I finished it last night while watching the food network.Also finished (well, except for the weaving parts) are my Vesper Socks.
Have I said that I love them yet? Because I do. I love them. They are the first ever socks that I have knit (and finished) for myself. Considering my stash is like 98% sock yarn, I better knit myself some more. :)So for the next 2 weeks I'm on jury duty. I have to go in Monday morning. Can I tell you I'm freaking excited? It'll suck to make only 20 bucks a day, but I can knit while waiting. KNIT!!! I'm so happy you have no idea. I'm going to bring my mommy snug and probably the 2nd sock for my hubby. So. Excited.
3 comments:
In my eyes, jury duty = lots of sock knitting!
I love the socks you knit for your husband, what pattern is it?
Good job!
Oh yes, I do understand those puppies that will not go out in the cold weather. We had -7 today with 40-50 mph winds and my driveway is still drifted in. I will get plowed out until tomorrow morning when I can finally drive into town to shop. Meanwhile, I have exactly 1/2 role of paper towels left to handle 5, 5 week old puppies. HELP!
Ok, I have lots of TP and an unopened box of Kleenex. I guess that will have to do.
Love your Vesper socks! Very pretty.
Thanks! Hubbys' socks are from Knitting vintage socks, gentleman's fancy sock pattern. Love it! Super fast knit.
Oh no! We ran out of papertowels last week, and I kept forgetting to buy more. Tp works, but, you know.. not as well. You are a very brave women! :)
Post a Comment