Ugh. Last week was bad. very bad indeed. My work moved, so this week was the first one in our new building. Which is lovely and not yet finished and that's why I live in the break room. Which sucks around 11:30 when everyone eats and I still have to work. And it sucks when there's lots of meeting int he break room, as the conference rooms aren't finished yet either.
So, on top of the move, and getting used to the new set up, I got a killer cold, and was actually out sick on Tuesday. I think (hope) that I'm over the worst of it, but now it seems my husband has come down with it. Ugh. My head was so plugged up, that my teeth hurt. It was miserable.
So, we leave for Arizona on Thursday. we're boarding the puppies at Sam and Danni's. We've boarded Cleo there before, and she used to go there for puppy day care. So I'm sure they'll be fine. I have to decide what knitting I can bring. I think I want to maybe bring my brothers sweater, and the Mommy snug I've been working on. Plus a sock or two for plane knitting. I think I've got my hubby agreed to hitting a yarn store or two while we're out there. Yeah! Yarn!
Oh, and I forgot. We found out last week we're having a boy. So I might bring along a Baby Surprise Jacket to knit. I think I might use Vespers' Knit and Tonic colorway. Either that or Tainted Love.
So, today is a day for laundry, running errands, and hiding under a blanket, as it's so freaking cold outside. Stupid winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment