Monkey Sock Swap THREE Questionnaire
(sign ups go until Aug 31)
The basics:
Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep?
Urm...intermediate. I think. I guess.
The measurements:
Shoe Size: 8 to 8 1/2 depending on the shoe size
Foot circumference: 8
Foot length: 8 1/2
Yarn Preferences:
What colors do you love?
Pink, turquios, purples, deep jewel tones, bright shocking colors. Greens, reds, blues, even black and brown. You know. COLORS!
Do you prefer solids or variegated?
I like semi-solids and varigated.
Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn?
There can be only wool.
What colors would you never wear?
baby puke
What are your favorite brands of yarn?
I loves me some Lorna Laces, Vesper, Scouts Swag, Yarn Pirate. I also love me some cheap-0 knit picks.
Are there any new brands you would like to try?
Yes. Some of the smaller indy dyers are also a must try. I've never tried that yarn that all of Cookies patters are made from.
Cookie A. Patterns:
Which of her patterns have you already knit?
I started Rhiannon, but frogged it as it was too big. I've also made Hedra. I own Millicent, and someday will knit that.
Which pattern(s) would you like to knit and don’t already own?
I'd love to do the Pomatomus someday. As well as baudelaire, German Stocking.
Other pertinent information:
I like monkeys.
Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US?
International is fine
Do you have any allergies?
no
Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals?
Dogs. I try not to let them near the knitting... but you know. Dog hair everywhere. :)
Are you on Ravelry yet? If you don’t mind having new friends, what is your Ravelry name?
Give me one week and I'll tell you!
1 comment:
I don't need more monkeys, I don't need more monkeys, I don't need more monkeys, I don't need more monkeys, I don't need more monkeys, I don't need more monkeys, I don't need more monkeys, I don't need more monkeys.
Post a Comment