I picked up some supplies to make Bauble yesterday. I really want to start it, but I'm trying to be good and finish cleaning the house first. :) I want to do a heavy 'spring clean'. I've started in the bedroom, and I'm tossing out (well. giving to goodwill actually) things I haven't worn in a while, or stuff that just doesn't fit right anymore. Then a good dust and vacuum, and I may even do the windows. But, my goal is to be done with the whole house before my surgery on the 10th, so I can be lazy for about a week or so. I'm sure it won't take that long to recover, but I'd like to just not feel guilty about being lazy. I'm planning a Buffy marathon and lots of knitting.
I've been working on making some baby socks for one of my coworkers wives. They had a baby on Tuesday. So, I must knit socks. I have the toe to do on the second one, then weave up the ends and done! I should get that finished today. I also need to weave int he ends of my swap socks, and get them in the mail on Monday.
I think that's about all the news that is news. Once I finish those baby socks, I'll post a picture. They're just too cute not to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment