my dogs.
I took them to the vet yesterday to get them chipped. Haha! Now they can't run away. :)
We also did some yard work/cleaning of the garage since it was nice out. We're planning on some landscaping this year, and I've been having some fun googling plants and trees.
The knitting front has been quite. A row on a sock here, a row on the sweater there. So nothing really exciting to report. I did order some book the other day from Amazon.com. I think I got 2 sock books and a baby knitting book. I don't remember and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
I have a huge urge to go spend some money at Knitpicks. I like a few of their new patterns. But of course you have to spend 45 to get the free shipping... and do I really need more yarn right now? I have to finish something before I get more yarn! I want to get started on those felted Xmas stocking, but I gave my Mother the needles for her to use. So, of course, like every project I start, I need to go buy needles. Maybe I should get needles from Knitpicks...hmm... there's a thought...
No comments:
Post a Comment