Tuesday, March 6

Dogs in Sweaters


Well, this is the best pic I could get of Siris' sweater, which totally doesn't show the cables. But try to tel him that. :)

Also, a teaser for Cpurl.

As I was taking a picture, he had to stick his head in, and try to take the socks.

Well, that's all I got. I'm feeling icky today, so I'm off to get a heating pad and the TV remote. I thin it's a pizza for supper type of night. :)

6 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Siris, don't steal my socks!! They are soooooooo pretty!!

Valkryie Knit This said...

:D Glad you like them! I hope you get them soon!

I did my best to protect them from him. :D

Anonymous said...

Your puppy looks so cute with that sweater! Heehee looks like somebody else wants your socks.

Guinifer said...

So - did he run away with those socks right after you snapped the pic? It looks like he did!

Valkryie Knit This said...

He sure did! I did get them back after I scolded him. It was just funny that he stole them the instant The camera snapped. :)

Criosa said...

hehe. you just can't keep the yarn or knitting objects away from him, can you?