I'm totally all about cables suddenly. It's like.. all these years of being scared of them, I've secretly been wishing I was knitting them. And now... boom! Cables. All the time. On the brain.
I want to make this sweater so badly. I just need a baby to fill it, since it appears that my brother is turning down my offer to knit for his baby. Freak. I told him to pick a color, I'm ordering yarn. Today. That was at 9 am. Did he get back to me? NOOOooooO! So, Should I pick out my own color, or say screw it, and knit one as a conception sweater part 2? I'm leaning to the second option. Crap! It appears that knitpicks has lost my account. Bastards. I hate hate hate filling in order cart info. They said they have no record of my email address. And this stupid fucking keyboard won't work! It loses like... every third letter. Hate it!
I'm filled with anger tonight. Anger and cables.
Ha. I ordered some for me. ME! I got some lovely purple yarn. You can't go wrong with purple.
Off to knit more on my Zen Socks. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment