I need a sweater pattern for a man. A tall man. I also need it to not be to crazy difficult, as I'd like to get this done by christmas.
Can I get someone to knit this for me as well? I have all the yarn...really I do.
Well. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Also, why am I the only one at Stitch and Bitch? I made a pot of coffee, and damn it, I shouldn't drink 10 cups, but I don't want to waste it. So. 10 cups of coffee + knitting = what? I'm not sure, and I'm afraid to find out.
3 comments:
Poor dear. If I wasn't installing flooring I'd have come.
I blame voting. if I hadn't gotten lost in the dark trying to find the darned pole barn (well, I think it was a pole barn. like I said. it was dark.) that I needed to vote in, I would have been there. traffic out of the TC wasn't much help either.
I'll try to make it next week (but I don't drink coffee, so I wouldn't have been much help there.)
That's what my hubby said. Everyone was voting.
Don't feel bad, hubby and I both got lost trying to find the church we were suppsed to vote at. They had really poor signs, and like you said, it was too dark. :)
How about tea? Or hot mexicocca? Will you drink that instead? :D
Post a Comment