Friday, July 7

*thump*

That was me, falling off the wagon.

I stopped into my LYS today. Not the one I bitched about the other day. The other one. The one that's located right next door to a tattoo shop. Anyway. I stopped in to look for yarn for my SP. I got a pattern for a little shug/jacket thing, that I think will work great for that cork I bought awhile back. I was doing so well. Pattern for yarn I already have. Then I stopped by the sale bin. Half off sock yarn. So I bought 4 skeins of Kroy. 2 in white and 2 in blue. But really, I got those four for the price of two. So really, if you look at it, I got a free pair of socks. Plus, sock yarn doesn't count. The Yarn Harlot said so. So it must be true. She wouldn't lie.....Right? She's Canadian. And as far as I know, Canadians don't lie.

No comments: