
Yup. Tossed in a corner. I hate it. HATE IT!! It's about 3 inches too short. (I knit about 5 3/4 inches ribbing) and about 2 inches to big around. I'm pretty sure my gauge is on, I may have to check again. I love the pattern, I loved how it looks on everyone else. It just makes me look fat and frumpy.
To frog and redo? Or frog and swap away the horrid yarn and never speak of this again?
I wasted 2 months of my knitting time working on this beast! Argh!
Like I said, I loved the pattern. From day one this project was cursed.
2 comments:
I did see someone burn a bonnet they hated...I thought it was so awesome I added them to my site! hahaha... Sorry you dont like it doll!
PS And Id like to add you to mhy site just cuz you have good taste if thats cool?
sure! no problem! :D
Thanks!
Post a Comment