Wednesday, April 26

Mother Trucker!

That's it. I quit.

I was knitting along when I found ANOTHER mistake, way back towards the beginning. I just am not ment to make this top.

Now I either have to swap away the shameful yarn, or find something new to make out of it.

excuse me while I drown my sorrows in a pint of Ben and Jerry's

5 comments:

Knit-Knot said...

It was so pretty - I think you should give it another go - Just think I started my mother's sweater 8 times and it STILL has a mistake in it.

Valkryie Knit This said...

Eight times? Wow.

Okay. I shall try again.

Knit-Knot said...

:) Good!

Valkryie Knit This said...

I'm getting to the point where I hate looking at it! It's taunting me!

I love the yarn, it's an easy pattern, why can't I do it???

:P

Knit-Knot said...

Been there, said that!