Wednesday, March 15

So I just found out the Knitpicks dropped some of their prices on yarn. That's right. DROPPED their prices. So, of course I need to buy yarn.. Right now I've got enough yarn to choke...I don't know. A Brontosaurus. So do I really need more yarn? Probaly not. I've picked out eough yarn to make 8 pairs of socks. (that's 16 balls of yarn folks) That really doesn't help the resolution I made to myself awhile back. Buy yarn for projects. Big projects. Like sweaters. Not scarves or socks. See, if I spend 47 dollars, I want to be able to make something BIG! Not 8 pairs of socks. Eight!

Oh well. Maybe I'll get some yarn for socks, and then yarn to make a felted bag for Merey. Because she needs one. Because she got the preggo bug too.

Hmm... Just can't decide. Maybe I should wait until I get my paycheck, since this week has been very slow, and I've only made 7 dollars in tips. :P

Hmm again...

4 comments:

Knit-Knot said...

Merey - preggo bug - say what?!

Valkryie Knit This said...

Yup. She's due in October.

Knit-Knot said...

A birthday present just for you?

Valkryie Knit This said...

I guess so. Man. They're really going all out this year huh?