Thursday, November 3

I'm done! And Disappoted! :(


Finished my Cleaves last night. I'm just not happy. :( There's a weird jig in the ribbing pattern, I think I may have to rip out and redo. And I think I need to make the ribbing longer too, it sits weird at the nipple level. :P

Here's a close up of the weird jig. I don't know what happened. I just noticed it last night when I finished binding it off. :p Maybe since I've visiting Nic today, she'll have and idea. I almost think it got a little tight there.... I don't know. I'm so bummed out! Anyway. I used lambs pride bluky in Lotus Pink. I love the yarn and I love the color and I still love the pattern. I just don't love mine.

2 comments:

Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Please don't be bummed!
You'll figure out a way to make it work for you and then you'll love it.
I've been so obsessed with pinks lately, I just might make my Cleaves in this color too!

Knit-Knot said...

I talked to my mother about your sweater and she agrees with my assessment of the problem. I'll be glad to help you fix it. Let me know when you are free.